In this report youre going to discover the little known secrets the banks want to keep from you.
- How a $20 reduction in weekly interest can save you $50,236 over the life of your loan
- Clever advertising tricks the banks use to hide the true cost of the loan (and makes loans extremely difficult to compare)
- How banks make their high cost loans look cheap
- How you could potentially pocket $50,764 right away and keep your repayments exactly the way they are
- Why getting the lowest cost loan is all about “timing”
- The right questions to ask to get lenders to sweeten the deal
- The 4 most common and costly mistakes homeowners make with their loans
- And much, much more.
My name is David Ham and over a seven year period from December 2000 to December 2007, I went from first home buyer to owning a $920,000 home – completely mortgage free while only making the minimum repayments. In this FREE ebook, I’ll show you how I did it.