Illawarra Mortgage Broker
Mobile 0411 323 606
Hello, I’m Rob Casey, your local Mortgage Broker for the Illawarra region. Call me on 0411 323 606.
Getting your next home loan with me will be faster and easier – and you’ll end up with a much better home loan. Just like the many other people I have already helped.
How Rob Casey, Mortgage Broker in Illawarra can help you with your next home loan:
- I have successfully completed a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking Practice and hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies with a focus on Property Law, Torts, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- I first entered the finance industry in 1999 being employed by the Commonwealth Bank. There I was exposed to a wide range of home finance products and found myself constantly seeking to assist clients with their needs in home and investment loans. My flair and passion is in finance and assisting people with lending options and achieving their investment goals is a priority of mine.
- I feel that I bring a problem solving approach to my clients needs. I enjoy seeing the joy of my clients when purchasing a new home.
- I see my role as mortgage broker as being able to assist and guide my clients in the confusing world of home finance with the ultimate aim to remove stress and worry from my clients during the overwhelming time of home buying or loan refinancing.
- Rest easy in the knowledge that I am part of the country’s largest broking company that organises 1 of every 10 home loans in Australia every month.
- Experience the convenience of state-of-the-art technology to objectively compare around 1,350 of the latest financial products from 31 lenders, including the Big 4 Banks.
- Deal with someone who is truly committed to the residents of the Illawarra – I live in Farmborough Heights so you can know that I’m with you for the long haul.
- I am a Member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia and the Credit Ombudsman Services Limited.
- ASIC regulated Australian Credit Licence 475303.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance against any claims up to $20,000,000.
When your home loan is completed you will receive a short customer satisfaction survey that will be received by our head office to ensure I’m always meeting the highest standards of customer service. And if you aren’t completely happy when dealing with me, you can directly call the Mortgage Australia Group Managing Director, David Ham, and let him know.
Whether you’re a first home buyer or an experienced homeowner or property investor, you need finance that is specifically suited to your needs. In all areas of the Illawarra, I am nearby and ready to help.
If you’re looking to buy a home for your family, invest in the property market, take out finance to build a new house, obtain a reverse mortgage or anything in between, my years of experience and industry relationships will help to streamline the process.
When you need a mortgage broker in the Illawarra region, using a mortgage broker like myself will reduce the time, energy and frustration spent searching for home finance. With thousands of loan options, finding the right loan can be an overwhelming task for any mortgage borrowers.
I will work to save your valuable time and take the stress out of your next home loan application. By utilising your local mortgage broker’s knowledge and experience, you can ensure the loan you settle on will not only provide you with the funds you need, but fit your lifestyle.
Everyone is different and this holds true when it comes to obtaining finance. If you’re in the market for a mortgage broker in the Illawarra who can help with a home purchase, or you’re seeking a professional to assist you with a specialised loan, I can help.
As a local Mortgage Australia Broker, maintaining a great reputation in my home area of Illawarra is crucial to the continued success of my business and my standing in my own community.
If you are looking for a mortgage broker in the Illawarra or nearby, call me today or send me a message through the form to the right of your screen, so I can help you find the home loan option that most suits your needs.
Rob Casey – Mortgage Australia Partners
52 Brendon Avenue, Farmborough Heights, NSW, 2526
0411 323 606